Land Mine Fact No. 10

According to the International Committee of the Red Cross medical database, of mine-injured patients only 24.6% arrive within 6 hours, 69.4% within 24 hours and 84% within 72 hours. The remaining 16% travel for more than 3 daysUnited Nations

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s